Genano has been chosen as the 2015 Award Winner as best new product at the S-Lab Conference, held in Leeds on September 16-17, 2015.
The S-Lab Awards recognize excellence in laboratory design, operation and management. It is a non-profit organisation whose mission is to support improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of laboratories.
Reasons highlighted by the jury include:
• Not only catching the harmful particles from the air but also killing them. Not giving them a place to grow.
• Catching also the smallest end of particles such as bacteria, viruses etc. down to nanosize levels.
• Cleaning the air also from gases and odours.
• Constantly maintaining the highest purification performance because units do not have clogging filters.
• Creating cleanroom air quality in a very short time, typically without construction works.
Encouragement by Boost Labcare Ltd, the local partner of Genano, led to the participation of Genano in the competition. The selection process included detailed interviews by the S-Lab Award jury.
Genano Ltd, based in Finland, delivers professional air decontamination solutions for laboratories and hospitals. In laboratories, Genano’s strength is removing nanosized particles from the air. Genano UK Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Genano Ltd, responsible for operations in UK and Ireland. www.genano.com
About Boost Labcare
Boost Labcare Ltd is an independent, UKAS accredited laboratory offering a wide range of services from supply and installation through to calibration, training and maintenance. Their product sales division, Boost Labsales specialise in offering quality and innovative products to the microbiological laboratory. www.boostlabsales.co.uk
To learn more, please contact:
Genano UK Ltd
tel. +44 776 832 5870
Photos available upon request.